My Client, a Global Leader in Safety and Survival solutions is looking for a Senior Technical consultant for a 6 month contract, reporting into the Planning and Logistics Manager. The position is based at the Head Office and manufacturing site in Birkenhead.
Responsibilities and role profile:
- A Technologist with Marine or Medical experience would be an advantage but not crucial as this area has similar regulatory standards as our own.
- Sample analysis and review process e.g. fit sessions, user trials measurements, design and pattern assessments.
- Input at conceptual stage of product is vital as once a product is qualified any subsequent changes can prove difficult and expensive.
- To identify efficient production methods and techniques in order to improve, sequence of assembly, construction methods, seam types. Stitch types etc.
- To work with and support our newly formed operations business unit. This team is dedicated to the support of all production and planning issues on the shop floor.
- Involvement with continuous improvement relevant to the production of sewn and welded product, future production line state, latest equipment technology,
- An experienced Technologist who can train and pass knowledge on to trainee / apprentices.
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.