Our Client, a leading private label brand and supplier to the high street, is looking for a Senior Lingerie Garment Technologist to join their small team.
Based at their offices in South London the role covers the whole technical process from development to delivery and reports into the Head of Production.This role will cover fully managing the technical on both lingerie, swim and active on some of private label and some of in house branded accounts.
Key responsibilities include
• Holding fit sessions for lingerie and swimwear including wired product
• Briefing amended fit samples to factory
• Briefing production and grading to factory
• Approving bulk samples for shipping
• Negotiating with factories and customers to ensure garments fit for purpose
• Manage critical path so that garments are sealed on time and correct and able to meet customer expectations
• Making sure product fit for purpose
• Keeping a good block library up to date that designers can work from and advising designers as necessary
• Manage and administrate customer testing
Skills & Experience
• Essential to have experience of fitting and taking through to production wired bra products including fuller bust
• Essential that you have experience of working in a supplier environment
• Whilst patterns are drafted in China the candidate must have the ability to draft and amend patterns as needed
• Good time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Effective negotiating and influencing skills, sufficient to influence internally and externally to meet business objectives.
• Commercial acumen and understanding of how actions affect the wider business