Exciting New Opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Manager for a Shoreditch based fashion retailer.
This is a new position to support the Senior Marketing & PR manager and managing the PR co-ordinator.
• To unite cross-functional teams across the business around campaign objectives and timings to give a greater sense of team purpose.
• Assists in project management for key seasonal campaigns and collaborations from conception to execution, ensuring that they are delivered on time and on budget.
• Assists and leads the kick-off, analysis and subsequent wash up meetings for cross-channel projects to ensure that the wider business objectives are met.
• Responsible for the customer experience in store, ensuring truly multichannel and recognised as a leading brand within the UK retail industry.
• Ensures that every channel is fully optimised and in line with the overall Marketing strategy when new launches are taken to market.
• Works with the International Retail team to ensure that global franchise partners are fully supported, that all campaign deliverables meet their requirements and that they receive assets on time.
• Leads the marketing strategy for brand experience stores, including flagships. This includes managing budgets for all in store activity and working with the wider Marketing & PR team to ensure that they are supported through omni-channel activity.
• Responsible for ensuring that all critical paths, project matrix documents, ideas / pitch documents are up to date on a weekly basis.
• Supports the Senior Marketing and PR Manager with the budget management and the setting of objectives and KPIs for all seasonal campaigns and collaborations.
• Works with the Senior Marketing and PR Manager to forecast and track budgets.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Retail Marketing Assistant and PR Co-ordinator and continually support their development through regular mentoring and the setting of personal objectives.
Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage complex projects with varying timelines.
A commercial and creative mind set.
Excellent communication skills and a brilliant negotiator.
Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Enthusiastic team player who can articulate clear objectives and lead a team towards them.
Experience with managing budgets.
Experience of managing a direct report.
PR experience or understanding favourable
A proactive, can do attitude.
A true collaborator, with the ability to get involved in tasks at all levels.
The ability to handle stressful situations and deadlines with positivity, confidence and ease.