Reporting to the Head of Production the Production Planner – Denim and Woven Garments will work closely with design and production teams and be responsible for the production of approved design and samples as provided by the Buyers.
The individual will utilize their understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, CAD and computer skills to maintain the production schedule and ensure daily sewing production requirements are achieved to meet daily targets
• Garment SAM analysis and decision making to ensure optimum production output. Create production line schedule and prioritizes job-orders for production optimization.
• Follow-up with teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule
• Complete status reports for production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory.
• Interact with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies
• Candidates must possess keen ability to understand mass production in the industrial sector of the garment industry
• Relevant experience in multi-product denim bottoms manufacturing and a keen eye for detail are essential for this role
• Demonstrate an understanding of design and create efficient and systematic production processes for smooth delivery and shipment
• Sound understanding of CAD systems
• A sound understanding of supplier procedures and the critical path process
• A flexible approach to handle a wide range of activities and perform additional duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency.
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
• An eye for detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
• Excellent people management, strong organizational and communication skills.
• Good customer service and telephone skills
• Demonstrate personal time management skills.
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323. You can also follow us on Twitter and Linkedin.