The Client, a growing premium quality women's sportswear, athletics and leisure clothing brand is looking to bring their PR and Relations inhouse on a part time basis, 3 days a week.
This is an exciting opportunity for a PR and Relations consultant to help establish a footprint through long-lasting collaborations with sportswear/fashion PR networks, social media, influencers, and new medial channels.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Build relationships with Press
Act as luxury brand ambassador working in tandem with the Marketing Manager
• Build relationships with journalists/bloggers/stylists within the luxury sportswear and fashion industry
• Reach out to all major magazines, Womens health, Grazia, Vogue etc
• Manage PR sample and image requests for the as required
• Assist with Digital PR and Communication Strategies
• Keeping up-to-date with all aspects of fashion / popular culture and read all major print and online newspapers on a regular basis
• Compile press material including release, teasers and visuals
• Maintain and update media database and mailing lists
• Maintain press coverage and press book
• Build relationships with department stores such as The Sports Edit, Selfridges. In order to sell product.
• Maintain all ambassador relationships
• Meet new potential ambassadors
• Send outfits for them to promote and collect all content posted.
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323 or visit our website at www.q-hq.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.