Our Client, a value Retailer, is looking for an Ethical Trade Coordinatorto work in their Head Office. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and highly successful Brand.
To Support the Head of QA & Sourcing to drive Client's business policy on Social Ethical Compliance, to deliver on commitments and obligations to the ETI (Ethical Trade Initiative) and Bangladesh Accord, and drive forward CSR strategy.
Main Areas of Accountability
- Liaising with suppliers to deliver and drive Client' Ethical Trade Policy and standards across the
- supply base.
- Reporting on the progress of supplier compliance status and ensuring non-conformance close out.
- Maintaining and updating Client's Compliance data on a day to day basis.
- Maintain supplier matrix and factory list
- Ensure the supplier SEDEX data site is maintained and up to date.
- Working closely with QA and Buyers on various cross functional teams to keep the supply base up to date.
- Chasing up supplier audits and assessments.
- Developing plans and delivering against ETI set KPI’s.
- Preparing yearly ETI report with Head of QA and Sourcing and delivering on time.
- Interaction with ETI on new initiatives and shared member engagements
- Providing data to the Head of QA and Sourcing when required and highlighting any issues.
- Guiding new suppliers on ethical policy, how to enrol on SEDEX and dictating the audit
- Ensure ACCORD data is maintained and up to date.
- Check FFC data and follow up CAP progress for lead Brand Factories.
- Communicating with suppliers on any doubts they have regarding Client's ethical trade policies.
- Develop and maintain a Supplier grading document, colour coding the factories based on their audit performance, to run alongside the technical questionnaire
- Manage and update the supplier technical manual when required
- Support Head of QA and Sourcing in producing the company Modern Slavery Statement
- Support and cover on QA department when required
- Degree or equivalent qualification in clothing technology or manufacture/ fashion.
- Relevant experience within a clothing/fashion environment role
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerical with a methodical approach to work
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions.
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.