Our client, a popular British Fashion brand with a great presence is looking for a capable Children's Footwear and Accessories Technologist to join their Technical team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a premium online brand in a friendly and hard working, fashion-led environment.
The ideal candidate will have industry experience in Childrens Footwear and preferably in Accessories although this is not absolutely essential
Responsibilities will include day to day management for your own styles as well as assisting the Senior Technologist and supporting the Technical team. The position will have one technical admin support.
Travel will be part of the role so overall an excellent opportunity to develop your career withing the Brand environment!
This is a varied role with excellent prospects for further development.
Childrens Footwear and Accessories Technologist experience:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Fashion or Clothing Technology
- Experience working as a Junior Footwear Technologist. Preference given to candidates with experience in both Footwear & Accessories although this is not absolutely essential.
- A knowledge of the Footwear industry, construction, fit and manufacturing. Candidates must have independently managed the development of their own styles from fit to production.
- Knowledge of testing relevant to Footwear and Accessories
- Previous experience managing overseas suppliers.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment
- Brand awareness and a keen eye for detail and quality
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.