My Client a leading Footwear Brand is looking to recruit a Quality Manager on a part time basis join the team at the Warehouse based in Northampton. The position is 20 to 25 hours a week which can be worked over 3 full days or 5 part time days. The successful candidate will be based at the DC Warehouse with occasional requirements to go off site for work.
The position is a new role with the brief to maintain, supervise, advice, train and improve the quality control of all footwear within the warehouse system in line with the Company’s objectives.
Working closely with the warehouse management and the technical team at head office, the Quality Manager's role will provide technical support within the D/C system ensuring all footwear and related brands are quality controlled to the companies required standards.
The Quality Manager will ensure that all goods receipted into the D/C approval process and the quality management of all faulty returned and refurbished products fulfil or exceed the company’s expectation.
- Provide technical support to the warehouse operatives and supervisors on all intake deliveries.
- Work closely with the warehouse management team to ensure throughput targets are achieved without detriment to the quality of the product.
- Ensure compliance of all products that are delivered are to legal and safety standards, and keep up to date with changing legislation.
- Liaise with the technical/product team at head office for all deliveries that go on hold.
- Make commercial decisions on deliveries that can be resolved at the D/C and update head office accordingly.
- Produce weekly, monthly and seasonal reports of all delivered goods by supplier on issues found.
- Liaise and manage all reworked stock both internally and externally with remedial companies.
- Manage the AQL system to ensure the correct inspection level are applied to all products.
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.