A great opportunity for a Production and Supply Chain Executive to join fast growing luxury brand of women’s sportswear. Our client is looking for a Production and Supply Chain Executive to join their successful team.
Reporting to the COO, you will be directly responsible for the operation of the entire Supply Chain from fabric booking to wholesale and retail product distribution, whilst optimizing product flow costs and time.
- Inbound Shipping: Documentation, freight forecasting and packing lists.
- Outbound Shipping and DC Management: Day-to-day management of 3PL, Wholesale OCs and Wholesale Shipping queries. Organize and supervise all necessary stock takes and eliminate stock loss. Ensure sufficient packaging supplies are in-stock and customer orders are packed with care and attention, ready for collection before daily cut-off times.
- Systems, Reporting and Spend Control: Material and product stock ownership and management; factories, mills, 3PL, freight and courier commercial relationship management; admin and owner of ERP (Zedonk) and Pricing sheets, weekly reports (inbound shipping, outbound shipping)
- Production Management: Styles allocation, production orders, capacity planning, price negotiations, fabric booking, purchasing and distribution, size splits, ancillary orders, OTIF delivery and seasonal QC planning. Production Budget management and invoices reconciliation. Counter sourcing; faulty goods log file.
- Degree level educated or equivalent.
- Experience in Logistics/Distribution and Production within a retail or fashion environment
- You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of exceeding KPI targets
- Knowledge of Zedonk, or equivalent ERP softwear is required, training will also be offered. Solid analytical, mathematical, computer skills and Excel literacy are essential for this role.
- Skilled negotiator, communicator and relationship developer at multiple levels across multiple functions.
- Mindset to develop and prioritise projects always with a cost and time efficiency focus.
- A can-do attitude with a strong drive and determination to get things done and overcome obstacles with hands on approach.
- Has an insight of the current production and supply chain trends.
- Ideally a love and affiliation with sports performance wear .
.For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.