Our client, a leading Contemporary Womenswear Design Led Brand are recruiting a Product Developer to join their successful team based in East London.
As a product developer, you will be collaborating with the Design team ensuring their concepts are represented for each collection. You will be required to supervise the product development process from the handover of the range plan through to submission of selling samples, ensuring styles are constructed cost effectively, meet deadlines and liaising with manufactures on a daily basis ensuring requests and deliveries are met through the critical path.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in product development within luxury / premium womenswear
- Expertise in developing multi product women’s soft separate with a knowledge on knitwear
- Able to work both independently and part of a team and able to assist others when necessary
- Methodical, analytical and driven to make solutions
- Ability to work under pressure whilst having a calm approach
- Highly organised, good negotiator and influencer both within external & internal aspects of the business
- Strong communications skills with clear and professional approach
- Building relationships internally with the teams and with our international supplier base
- Experience of dealing with offshore suppliers by email and telephone
- Ability to travel within Europe and Asia meeting with fabric mills, fabric fairs and meeting with suppliers
- Experience within a luxury womenswear brand with fashion week show time experience is preferred.
- Computer literate – Excel, word, outlook. Experience working in Zedonk system is preferred
This is an exciting and challenging role that would suit someone keen to develop their career further with a growing and successful brand.
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.