Our Client, a leading Premium Designer is looking for a Costings Coordinator to join their team. The role reports to the Technical Manager and is an excellent opportunity to work for a desirable high profile Brand!
Costings Coordinator Role Overview:
The Costings Coordinator works within the Production team, with the responsibility of generating all development yields and maintaining all production costings.
Costings Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Calculate all garment yields and fill out technical sheets
- Attend all finishes meetings to gather relevant style information
- Gather information for processes and special techniques, flagging issues with relevant teams
- Ensure that yields are kept up to date with style changes throughout handover stages, flagging yield issues when necessary
- Update system with changes that impact material consumption
- Check all processes within costings have correct production yields, confirmed prices, and flag discrepancies with Development team
- Update costings on system following industrialisation checks
- Carry out final yield check in Gerber
- Flag any yield changes to Purchasing team and Production Manager
- Validate costings with Production team for factory send-out
- Issue final lay-plans to factory at Production handover stage
Costings Coordinator Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Degree qualification in Fashion or other equivalent
- Technical understanding of patterns, fit, garment construction and manufacturing techniques
- Experience using Gerber Accumark, and either Illustrator or Photoshop
- Flexible and accustomed to working to tight deadlines and high standards
- Resourceful, proactive and diligent, with good attention to detail
- Good team communication skills with an approachable personality
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.