My Client is looking for a Junior Childrenswear Technologist full time up to join a large specialist babywear and childrenswear importer based in Central / East London.
Responsibilities for the Childrenswear Technologist include:
- Reporting to the Technical Manager and working along side the Account Managers
- Risk assessment of all confirmed orders
- Managing the fit process and organising regular fit meetings with the customers
- Maintaining and updating accurate customer records
- Working closely with the factories ensuring accurate and concise comments are communicated and followed through
- Test report analysis and submission to customers and understanding fabric performance requirements
- Managing critical path to ensure lead times are maintained
- Analysis of inspection reports prior to shipment release
- Follow up of AQL and customer return issues
- Some overseas travel may be required
The candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Clothing Technology
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills and an approachable and friendly manner
- Motivation skills, using own initiative and be self driven
- Organisation skills and be innovative with a proactive approach to problem solving.
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.