We have an exciting opportunity for a CAD pattern cutter and grader to join a busy team with an established UK Manufacturer. Our Client a factory brand, are experts in Heritage Jackets and quality equestrian rugs. Products are manufacturer for the UK and export market in collaboration with well known brand and their design teams.
A unique partnership which combines UK manufacturing with a established Brand.
The successful candidate will create, amend and grade patterns according to customer and factory requirements. Must have CAD experience, ideally Lectra Modaris and Diamino although candidates with Gerber or other CAD knowledge will be considered.
Excellent knowledge of pattern cutting for Jackets and outerwear is essential and a good knowledge of grading to customer grade rules.
CAD Pattern cutter job responsibilities:
- Sole responsibility for creating and grading all CAD patterns according to customer and factory requirements.
- Produce sample markers for costings in Diamino.
- Create and maintain all measurement specs.
- Join fit meetings, customer meetings and sample reviews as required.
- Work closely with the product development and factory teams to ensure patterns are correct and bulk production runs smoothly and on time. Trouble shoot production issues as required.
- Provide tools and templates to the factory floor as required
- Communicate with customers by email and phone.
- Maintain style trackers and progress reports
- Manage a busy, changeable workload and work to critical path timelines.
CAD Pattern cutter requirements:
- Previous experience as a CAD pattern cutter working with CAD pattern systems, ideally Lectra Modaris and Diamino
- Ability to use Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail,organised,a good communicator and the ability to be flexible to changing priorities.
The role is based in Suffolk about 1 hour 20 mins from Liverpool Street Station, or 45 mins to 1 hour from Cambridgeshire or Essex.
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.