Our client, a well known value fashion retailer, is looking for an Assistant Womenswear Garment Technologist to join their established technical team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Womenswear Garment Technologist with experience from either a retail or supplier background to work with a leading British Retailer.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Delivery of clear, on time, concise product specifications that define legal, technical and manufacturing specifications.
- Ensure that suppliers are adequately briefed in order to produce right first time samples at all stages of the development process.
- Contribution to constant product improvements through ongoing technical research and competitive analysis.
- In collaboration with other stakeholders, help to manage the agreed critical path so contracted delivery dates are achieved.
- Returns analysis including resolving all issues and to advise product teams and supply base accordingly on recommended course of action.
Candidate attributes and experience:
- Must have proven experience within a similar role and a passion for fashion and product innovation.
- Relevant degree level qualification.
- Good knowledge of production processes.
- Good organisational and prioritising skills.
- Good level of computer and systems literacy.
- Ability to travel, within the UK, Europe and Asia.
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.